Friday, June 10, 2011

Exhaustion IS my nesting. lolz.

So here I sit, waiting to head off to the Dr.'s for my second weekly appointment. Tuesday I'll be 39 weeks and I just can't believe we've made it this far! As of late I have had no motivation to do anything and would rather just plop down in bed or on the couch and watch reruns of Medium on Netflix. In fact, that is exactly what I have been doing since Sunday. So, let's do a pregnancy symptoms check thus far:

Heartburn, increased need to pee, increased BMs, nausea, occasional vomiting, headaches, exhaustion, decreased appetite, pretty regular fetal movements, cravings, decreased sex drive, slight swelling in hands and face, and I think that about sums it up for now.

As for the things I cannot see or possibly feel, pelvic pressure, increased groin pain, hoping my cervix is continuing to dilate and efface, and stronger more intense contractions.

My husband is getting so excited and antsy it's cute. He's my motivator and I love him so much for it. I actually fought him on straightening up our bedroom until I just did it. Once I started, it felt good to get up and move. Yesterday he drug me out of the house to Ikea and it felt nice to just be out of the house and walk around. I know I swore I'd be floating in a pool but that hasn't happened. I still want to get the above ground pool, but, I don't know. Hubby seems unsure about it and I don't wanna stress him out. Anyway, I've gotta jet. Wish me luck and progress!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment