Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So, half-way there!

It's been a crazy 20 weeks and I can't believe I'm here already! I thought pregnancy would go by much slower than this! lolz. So, in honor of this huge mile-stone, I'm going to make a list of my likes and dislikes about being pregnant:

LIKES up to now:

*Feeling my little girl move and kick
*Getting to eat pretty much whenever I want
*Planning the nursery
*Picking out gear and baby stuff
*Going to my first child birth class (tonight!)
*Sharing the joy with my family
*Calling my Husband "Daddy" and he loves it!
*Getting to get out of hard labor (until baby comes, lol)
*Telling myself this is real and this one is actually going to be for keeps
*The huge smile I find on my face when I think about my little girl


DISLIKES up to now:
*Still getting bad morning sickness
*Tired ALL the time
*Pain in my vajayjay from my pelvis expanding
*My first EVER hemorrhoid (yikes!)
*My incredible sense of smell, ugh...
*Not being able to share in knowing baby is a she with my Husband
*That I can't sleep in when I would like to sleep ALL day!
*Losing weight instead of gaining (Dr. lectured me but said baby girl is healthy)
*Having intense nightmares about the loss of my little girl
*Not being able to clean the cat box and hating that Hubby slacks on it!
*Not being able to socially drink with friends or go dancing every once in a while (but it's so worth it!)

These are just a few things on lists of many for positive and negative things. I can't wait for the next 20 weeks to pass and have my little Eliza cooing up at me in my arms. I'm in bliss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment