Friday, February 4, 2011

The flu sucks and pregnancy enhances it!

Good day everyone! The last 2 days have been torturous. I think I have the flu, but never can tell anymore what anything is! I was starting to feel so much better last night, and then BAM, in the middle of the night I kept waking up with diarrhea. Then, this morning I was trying to wake my Husband up and had to run to the bathroom to vomit. At least I can't complain about being left alone to just sleep. :) I feel bad for my Husband because, of course, this came at the worst time. Super bowl Sunday is THIS Sunday and he wanted to have people over. Now, normally, not an issue. However, we still have boxes EVERYWHERE!!!! lol. It's just a pain in my arse...I hate moving, but I hate unpacking more.

Anyway, so, that's my small update. Hubby and I go on the search for our doula soon and can't wait to start. Hopefully the flu bug will go away and give me some sleep at night so I can function during the day like a normal person...o wait, that's right...I'm pregnant! There really is no relief! lol. I digress. Well, until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment