Thursday, November 4, 2010

Emotional Break-Downs And Allergies?

So, nothing super new going on. My next Dr. appointment is Nov. 30th. This is going to be torture for me because my little Abby died at 10 weeks. So, to answer this anxiety, I purchased a 3 mhz doppler and got some of the imaging gel they use for ultrasounds. I should be getting around the middle of next week so I might be able to hear something by then. My Husband thinks I'm nuts, but my anxiety would be through the roof if I waited...Abby was a missed miscarriage and that was devastating! I never ever ever want to experience that again. Things are looking (I should say) feeling miserable which is fantastic! The morning sickness is ALL day sickness. I could sleep for days and I definitely have some major food aversions going on! Also, I've been sneezing like crazy! Am I getting sick? Is it allergies? Who knows! I wonder if when your pregnant if you are more sensitive to allergens, like my kitties. Not sure. Well, when I get the doppler, I will try to record the sound and post. I'm so excited for it to arrive!!!

1 comment:

  1. A doppler is the BEST way to give yourself peace of mind but don't drive yourself nuts doing it 5 times a day either lol. I limited myself to every few days and of course anytime I felt a little better (thinking my symptoms may be letting up). I'm so sorry you are dealing with the 24/7 MS. It's got to be one of the most awful, but reassuring, things about pregnancy. I have had it for 8 months now and can't wait to eat my first baby-free meal! I'm glad to hear your symptoms are strong tho =D It's a great sign and I'm so incredibly thrilled for you! XO

    ReplyDelete