Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Feeling Crampy, Another Ultrasound, And Morning Sickness That's More Like ALL Day Sickness.


So, the last few days have been comprised of me in bed so sick with morning sickness that if I even sat up or moved around, I felt like I was going to loose my inards. However, that isn't a complaint. When I lost Abby, I would've given anything to feel that again no matter how uncomfortable I was because it would mean I was still pregnant. I've also been sleeping 80% of 24 hours that makes up a day...it's hard work creating life. I also had another ultrasound today. The last few days I was so worried that there wouldn't be a heartbeat and there wouldn't be a baby. I don't know why I psyched myself out...once I get past the 11th week, I'm golden. In fact, once I'm in the second trimester and showing and feeling movement and hearing that little lub dub from baby's heart...However, I have to take it one day at a time and I know this one is for keeps. I can feel it in my heart. Anyway, here's a couple pix. The first is from my 5w6d scan at the Dr.'s office. Looks like an empty sac but their machine isn't as high-tech as the hospital's so it's a normal 5w scan. The second is from today, 6w5d. Big difference. I saw the bean and the fetal pole flickering. It's so amazing how in less than a week so much change has occured.
 
10-21-10
10-27-10

No comments:

Post a Comment