Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's the small things

So, here I am, 4 weeks and 4 or 5 days. I went for my betas on Tuesday and Thursday. My progesterone was 18.3 and on Tuesday my hCG was 244, on Thursday 635. Great rise and great numbers! My first sonogram is Monday, October 25th. I will definitely be posting pictures, so be ready!

Today we ran a few errands. One to Babies 'R' Us and the other Target. We've picked our car seat/infant carrier and stroller, picked our crib and changing table and glider, and I priced out a bunch of items like bottles, ect. Then, we went to PetSmart. We invested in a Littermaid Extreme for our two cats. With me not being able to scoop the boxes and hubby gags every time he goes near a cat box, we thought this would be a great investment. Got it all set up and the cats are luck, "uh, can I talk to you over here for a minute"? lol. Anyway, that's the update, I'm exhausted and gonna head to bed early tonight. Yay for being 5 weeks Monday! So exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your BFP and great numbers! I just noticed you started following my blog and that we both experienced similar things (turner's syndrome ). I hope I'm soon to follow you--you give me hope!

    ReplyDelete