Monday, October 25, 2010

Cravings, Tired, Scary Pain, Ultrasounds, ect.

So, last week I started having some serious stabbing pain in the lower quadrant of my abdomen. Which, is right around the the right ovary. I was trying not to freak out...I called the Dr. but he couldn't get me in until the next day. So, I went to the ER where they did an ultrasound and the Dr. there told me everything looked good and at that time measured around 5w5d. He also said the pain was caused by a Luteum Body Cyst. The pain has since gone away which is very reassuring. Then, the next morning I went into my regular OB's office and they did another sono (I think the machine isn't as good as the one at the hospital) and determined the same thing. I had a little bit of brown discharge so the Dr. wanted to see me for a pelvic exam. He said it was just irritation bleeding from the cervix. So, now I get to go back in on Wed. for another sono and then Thurs. for a follow-up exam. I'm loving the new prenatals (Vitafol-OB plus DHA) and am not having trouble swallowing the smaller pills. Now, let's get down to the cravings...

Can I just say, Taco Bell beef supreme chalupas!!! I never eat these things, ever! Then out of no where I got the insane craving for one on Saturday night. Hubby said no way but on Sunday the craving was still there so I said to him that he needed to please get me some. So, instead of bringing me beef, he brought me chicken. Normally that would've been fine, however, chicken has been tough to choke down lately. It wasn't as satisfying as I hoped it would be but I told him for next time just to get what I exactly ask for, lol. Another craving has been toast with butter. O and then my Dad's GF made french toast with this divine bread on Sat. morning....can I just say once piece was definitely NOT enough, lol. The only other craving has been cheddar cheese ruffles with french onion dip. Haven't satisfied that one yet, but I've been trying to avoid chips, lol.

I've still been super tired but I'm going to try to make it over to the Rec. Center today to do some work on the elliptical and rowing machines. We'll see. I may just go for a walk, it's been so beautiful out. Anyway, thanks for lending an ear! O, and here's a picture from the ER sono! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment