Friday, October 1, 2010

HeartBurn Like a Mother Trucker!

Hey guys, sorry I missed blogging yesterday...we were supposed to get the car yesterday but it didn't happen. The dealership said that they left late to go to Sierra Vista to pick it up (3 hours from Phoenix) and he didn't get back until this morning. However, I picked it up and it's so beautiful and I love it so much!!! lol. Anyway...

Took my furbaby Patrick to the vet today. He's got a bacterial infection and the poor little guy was just getting worse and worse. Luckily it only cost us $97 and we got his antibiotics and some canned food that will not upset his little tummy...he's such a trooper! I also had to pick my Mom up from this surgical center because she was getting an epidural blocker for her back (herniated discs). It was a long wait but I met this woman with her adorable little 2 month old daughter. .. Needless to say, I did not ask to hold the baby because I knew it would kill me inside to hold what I haven't been able to have. I did have a great conversation with Amy and we chatted for 45 minutes. It was nice to talk to someone and know that that will be me one day (soon I hope!).

Let's see...what else...so I got my temp. high today! Thank goodness....so that means I officially O'ed on CD 21 and we'll see from there. I made love to my Husband yesterday and we'll do it again tonight just for good measure. (; I have the worst freakin' heartburn in the world though...when I was pregnant with our little one that I just m/c I had the same symptom...in fact, it was my first. I think it's obviously way too early to tell or for symptoms, but who knows. I've been real irritable as well so maybe it's just a diet thing and lack of sleep. Anyway, gonna go lay down, hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment