Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No Motivation, But, Got the Car and I think I O'd

So I have been up since, erm...well, I was up and down several times last night taking care of poor Patrick (my dog). He's had the poops real bad and has been vomiting. He's starting to have some pep to his step now, so maybe I'll sleep better tonight? Anyway, I woke up around 6:30 AM, temped and bam. I had this huge temp dip. I couldn't believe it. I think I O'd today and my Husband was even in the mood to make love. However, with the coughing (I have bronchitis and so does he) and his Mom calling, the mood was ruined. I'm hoping we'll finish tonight. ;) Anyway, this has been a long cycle but Dr. Leonard said that it might be. I'm just anticipating those three high temps starting tomorrow and then we'll be on our way to the longest two week wait I've ever experienced. lol.

So we also have been in the process of looking for a new car. From 9 AM this morning until literally 9 PM tonight, I've been in talks with a sales manager, signing contracts, and test driving a vehicle similar to the one we're getting. I ended up getting a smoking deal and am feeling really excited about going and picking it up tomorrow. I love the smell of new cars and this one is ours. :) I'm really looking forward to no more Mercedes problems and Sirius Satellite radio!!!! Woop woop! So we settled on the Ford Fiesta. It's the SE hatchback and it's Oxford White. Here's a pic (not of mine,  this is just a stock photo):
I'm super ecstatic to go pick it up tomorrow. I'm looking forward to car seats and sun shades and all of the hippest baby accessories that I will be able to deck this baby out in. Anyway, I'm way exhausted but I'll post a pic of me and Sy picking up our new ride tomorrow. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment