Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Birthday and Good Morning!

So, I woke up at my usual 6:30 AM. I can't believe it's already the 2nd! Today I am officially 26...more than half-way to 30. lol. Today is my friend Lauren's wedding. We weren't going to go at first, but then I decided I should make a go of it because she was there at mine. Don't know yet if we'll stay for the reception, but I don't have to decide that now. She said that there are empty spots at tables and it's a buffet, so no worries. That's how I did mine and it worked out really well.

So, I put my 2nd high in this morning and bam! It said I O'd. Only, it said I was 5 DPO (days past ovulation) and I O'd on CD 18. That's actually closer to my real cycle (this is first post miscarriage) and I figured CD 21 was really really delayed. Not really sure what's going on, but I guess we'll see, right? Anyway, just wanted to give a little update. I'm really tired but all I could think about was the new car (nice change of pace from only focusing on a baby). Anyway guys, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment