Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dear Baby Hiding Inside Me...

I barely notice you're there. Sometimes you give me small signs like heart burn, headaches, nausea, aches, and an overwhelming fatigue. No one but me and your Daddy know you exist and we're praying you stick around until we can meet you face to face. My little bean, know that I have so many hopes and dreams for you. Know that I'm not allowing my self to be tainted from your sister's loss and that this journey is a new trek. I will keep you existence to myself for now and slowly gain the confidence to share with others. I am a little afraid that you're not meant to be but the urge to accept that you are is more powerful. My little one, I can't wait to see your little heart flicker and your little self. I love you even though I don't know you yet.

Love,
Your Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I think writing to your bean is a fabulous idea...I'm just at 9 weeks myself, and it took until I finally heard the heartbeat (only this past Thursday) before I really accepted that, yes, my baby's OK, and yes, it's not just the flu. I know this time, while exciting and thrilling, is scary as anything, but stay strong...it'll work out for you!
    -Kait (Kait81 on WTE)

    ReplyDelete