Sunday, March 13, 2011

My goodness, how time flies!

So, here I sit, nearly 26 weeks along in my pregnancy. I cannot even believe how fast this has gone by (not that I'm complaining). This coming week I'm on spring break from school--no niece, no homework. I'm really looking forward to cleaning my house, lounging around, and loving on my husband. This weekend we've really done nothing but just spend time with each other, which has been SO nice. I'm really starting to feel like this pregnancy is for real and I love that my belly is small and cute--not huge like my mom's whale pregnancies. Everyone keeps asking me when we'll try again, and I just keep saying to them, can't I just revel in the birth and existence of this one first? I don't know when we'll decide we want another one, at LEAST not until after graduate school. So, 2-3 years, which, I think sounds fantastic. I also want to think about a second baby when our house is built and we're living in it. I think being pregnant/having a second would make it much more difficult in that aspect. Anyway, on other news--getting a second 3D scan on Tuesday/Wednesday I think. This totally works out because I'll be 26 weeks and the baby will be much clearer and easier to see than during my 18 week scan. So exciting! Well, as the days come and go, I'll post when I can. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment