Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We've reached 15 weeks! Yay!

I'm really enjoying being pregnant! Every morning my Husband talks to my belly and it's so cute! He asked me this morning if I was going to get headphones to play music for baby and I sarcastically told him, "absolutely! I'll be playing the best of Lady Gaga". He just stared at me, haha. Besides having the minor symptoms (nausea, headaches, insomnia, constipation, ect.) I really am enjoying the experience. My Husband asked me when we can have another (this one isn't even due until June!!!) and I laughed at him. I think he was kidding, but only partially. For right now, I want to space them out about 4 years. Who knows how I'll feel a year, two, three, ect, down the road, but, for now, that's what I want. In my family growing up, there were three of us all 2 years apart. I never felt like I was acknowledged that much (typical middle child) because the older brother was in trouble all the time and the younger one couldn't do any wrong. I just want my children to feel like individuals and to feel acknowledged. Anyway...

Then, on Christmas Eve, Mom tells me that her and my Step-Dad are going to buy our glider and crib. At first it was just the glider, but now it's the crib too. I'm not above having family help us, but, I do want to be able to say, this is the one I want. She apparently has her heart set on this one at KMart. #1 I'm not above KMart, but I've never seen the crib. #2, what if I don't like it? I'm sure I'll figure it out, but for now I said we'll see and I'd have to look at it. The set I want is at Target...I don't know if they do layaway there, o well.

No comments:

Post a Comment